We are currently building a new 10 stall barn! Our plans for this barn include: 12′ x 14′ stalls with walk out access to individual 12′ x 20-30′ dry lots and automatic waterers. The projected move-in date for horses is September 2018!
BARN UPDATE: Due to multiple hurricanes and heavy rains this past summer, we were delayed building; the core structure is now up and things are able to move along more quickly again. We now project the move in date to be January 2019.
Full Care: $450 per month
- During the hot months, horses are kept in their stalls during the day and turned out on large grass pastures at night, and switched during the cold months (inside at night and out during the day).
- Turnout groups consist of no more than four horses pastured together.
- Horses are fed grain morning and evening. We currently offer 3 feed options made by Cavalor (see links page for more info on Cavalor Premium Feeds).
- If horse receives 3+ supplements, we ask that the owner provides them in the form of SmartPaks.
- Unlimited hay is provided while horses are in stalls. (Orchard Grass/Fescue mix grown on the farm)
- Stalls cleaned and hay checked at least twice a day, but typically continuously throughout the day.
- Barn Manager lives on site.
- Boarders have the opportunity for discounted lessons and full use of the facility (ring, jumps, round pen, fields, trails).
- Outside instructors are welcome with instructor’s insurance on file with the farm.
- Blanketing: $30 per month (typically Nov – March, or months when owner wishes to blanket)
Boarding Young Stock:
- Our new barn is built with young horses in mind – with the stalls having access to individual dry lots horses are not confined to small box stalls and can still move while kept in, which is especially ideal for horses that are growing.
- We specialize in handling and training young horses – horses are handled daily and training sessions for specific issues (leading, tying, hosing, handling hooves, etc) are discounted for boarders and are on an “as needed or requested” basis.
- Starting Under Saddle – owners who are boarding young horses with us have first option for Training Board space if they wish to have their horses started with us.
- Do to less human traffic on the farm (owners not out regularly using the barn amenities or riding facility), we offer a small discount for young stock who are boarded – contact us for availability and more information.